Sunday, March 24, 2013

~ Cajun Gumbo ~

This took a little more prep but man did my kitchen smell like a southern restaurant!!
Come see my Cajun Gumbo!

Ingredients: Cajun Gumbo gourmet cupboard mix, water, cooked meat.


  Add the contents of the package and 6 cups of water.


 Add desired amount of your choice of cooked meant (chicken, seafood or sausage). I chose a pound of shrimp...
 
 And a pound of Italian sausage cut into 1-2 inch pieces 


 Here they are combined and being kept warm while the gumbo broth is boiling. After add the cooked meat, cook for an additional 10 minutes (sorry I thought I took a picture of this but I don't see it)


 Serve over rice.  Nice!!  Hubby liked it too.  Its on the list to 'have again soon' !! Get some for yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment