Saturday, November 3, 2012

~ 5 Minute Microwavable Chocolate Fudge ~

This is a quick fix for a great treat!  Who doesn't like Fudge?! And in just 5 minutes!!

 While I was out my hubby straightened out my desk so I don't know if I discarded the instructions or he did, so please when you purchase this, use the instructions attached. I am using the instructions for the Peanut Butter Fudge that I have on hand.  What you need: Package of 5 minute microwavable fudge, butter or margarine, milk.

 Directions: Pour contents of bag into microwave safe dish and make hole in middle of mixture.


Put 3 Tbsp of milk and 6 Tbsp butter or margarine cut into a few pieces (I used butter). Do NOT STIR!
 
 Microwave on high for 2 minutes. If it is runny, microwave 1-2 more minutes (it is okay for the butter to be a little runny as you have not stirred it yet). I microwaved mine for 2 min, 30 seconds.

 I forgot that after microwave, you add some vanilla (sorry it was not in the ingredients photo). I think it was 1 tsp but not positive as the peanut butter fudge does not call for any vanilla.  STIR Vigorously.

Pour into 9 x 9 pan, cool and enjoy!  I just let it cool at room temperature. Optional - Sift dry ingredients before using. 

This fudge never LASTS long when I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment